GIMP User Manual 0.13 Released
From the announcement:
After four months of hard work we are proud to announce a new release of the user manual for GIMP 2.2.
- new content, spelling and grammar fixes for German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Korean and Dutch
- support for creating ODF files (you need to have docbook2odf installed.)
- lots of bug fixes
- new tutorials from gimp.org
- Quickreference sheet export to SVG
- and more technically: a new build system.
The source files of gimp-help-2-0.13 can be downloaded from ftp.gimp.org. Users should wait until this release has been packaged in a pre-compiled form that is easier to install. Find more information about our goals and how you can help at http://docs.gimp.org.